Tuesday, May 01, 2007
- Name: Luke
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I've always been a contrarian. Why? I don't know. But I do know that consensus does not necessarily mean truth and sometimes extraordinary means are necessary in attempts to discover it.
- The tiniest bundle of joy
- Cheney: US will leave Iraq with honour
- Molly Ivins
- Listen to this ....
- Peter McKay at Israel's wall of shame
- Condoleeza Rice is a liar
- Saddam's crimes and US collaboration
- Catastrophic Success
- No Top Gun but a war criminal
- The speaking skills of George W. Bush